For German readers: some thoughts and notes and quotes on the music I'm listening - to be found
on my new blog:
ubus-notizen.blogspot.com

Also check out the great new, independent magazine get happy!?, reporting on music, movies and more:
gethappymag.de

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fantasy Jazz Catalogue 2004

I just put this up for a friend, so I thought I'd share the link here, as well:

http://rapidshare.com/files/39618551/Fantasy_2004_catalog.pdf

This is the 2004 (last one printed, as far as I know) edition of the great and gone Fantasy label's jazz catalogue, including the labels Prestige & New Jazz, Riverside & Jazzland, Contemporary, Debut, Milestone, Fantasy, Specialty, Bluesville, Swingville, etc. etc.

If you are - as I am - on a hunt for already or soon out-of-print Fantasy reissues, this might be helpful to get an overview. The list of titles I'm still looking for is shockingly long, and I'm quite desperate, in fact... seems pretty useless in even trying to get all I ever want - I'd have to find a rich uncle in America first, and then he'd have to die an leave me with a few thousands (or rather tens of) $$ in order that I could complete my collection!

No comments: