For German readers: some thoughts and notes and quotes on the music I'm listening - to be found
on my new blog:
ubus-notizen.blogspot.com

Also check out the great new, independent magazine get happy!?, reporting on music, movies and more:
gethappymag.de

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More music & comments



Apologies for not having posted a lot of late.

I promise there will be more music up here soon (some out-ish stuff, for a change, and some smokin' tenors, too).
Also to all of those who posted comments in the last week or more, I will add replies now - finally!
I was just too busy to update my blog more regularly, sorry for that!

Just so no one thinks I'm taking another sabbatical again!



The images of course aren't here by chance - rather they're stills from a film of one of my all-time favourite directors, JLG. This film I'll catch tonight on the big screen - never had a change to see it before! 

No comments: